Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python & R
Covers Regression, Decision Trees, SVM, Neural Networks, CNN, Time Series Forecasting and more using both Python & R
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the Machine learning techniques
- Machine Learning models such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, KNN etc.
- Advanced Machine Learning models such as Decision trees, XGBoost, Random Forest, SVM etc.
- Understanding of basics of statistics and concepts of Machine Learning
- How to do basic statistical operations and run ML models in Python
- In-depth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning problem
- How to convert business problem into a Machine learning problem
- Students will need to install Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to guide you install the same
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience